Racking Storage Unit Product Description
A racking storage unit is ideal for a convenient display and storage option for your goods in your shops.
Welcome to Splash Shelving, where our racking systems allow for maximum storage capacity, improved accessibility, and the eventual storage of larger and heavy items.
Our semi-racking system is very useful for the display of rice and other heavy items in your shops. It is ideal for storage of stock items and surplus storage for your convenience. It is perfect for supermarkets, ethnic stores, D.I.Y shops, pound stores, and pet shops. Store owners prefer to use it in storing their drinks and heavy items in their shops and stores.
Our racking units have heights of 2000mm, 2500mm, and 3000mm. Width of 1500mm and 1800mm and options of 600mm and 900mm. We also have this product in different sizes that fit your space.
Why Buy our Racking Storage?
- Each shelf is made of a strong 15mm steel level that can support 600 kg UDL.
- Construction is made of heavy-duty structural steel that is 2 mm thick and has a long-lasting paint finishing.
- All you need is a heavy-duty mallet, which is separately available, for quick boltless construction.
- Shelves are adjustable.
- Since no stability bracing is necessary, all shelves can be accessed from any direction.
- Parts: Beam and upright frame.
- This kind of rack will be ideal if you pack your items on pallets. Making the most of your warehouse space is a good idea.
- 400 kg to 5000 kg of weight can be loaded per level and the distance between levels can be changed.
- It is possible to add more shelf levels.
- Tested to FEM; suitable for routine usage in an industrial setting.
- It will withstand the demands of the roughest workplace because of the high quality of the materials used and the solid structure.
- Heavy Duty Industrial Shelving provides exceptional strength and rigidity for a very reasonable price.
Note: The products’ specifications, dimensions, colour, and surface finishes can be changed.
Product Name: Racket Shelving
Material: Cold-rolled Steel Q235B
Colour: Blue and Orange
Manufacturer: Splash Shelving
Delivered disassembled with assembly manual
Why Contact Splash Shelving for Your Shelving Needs?
Splash Shelving eliminate the need for a middle man and brings you closer to the manufacturers themselves. Make your purchase directly from the manufacturer and get the best prices.
- Direct purchase from the Manufacturer: All our products are designed and manufactured by us, so we can guarantee the quality and durability of the product and materials used in producing them.
- Sustainable Stock: Since we manufacture our products ourselves, we do manufacture spare parts alongside for customers’ availability.
- Easy to use and maintain: All our units and retail shelves are made of high-quality finishes, which makes them easy to clean. They come with easy-to-use and assemble units, which make for a great choice for mobility and maintenance.
- Easy-to-Assemble: All our products come with a self-explanatory manual with detailed instructions on how to assemble them with ease.
- Variety of Choices Available: At Splash Shelving, we believe in the power of choice. Therefore, we ensure the maximum variety for our customers. Our retail shelving solution offers various categories of sizes and finishes that best complement your business.
- Delivery: Our time frame for delivery is within 1-2 working days.
- Outstanding Customer Service: Our dedicated customer service team is always available to give you a listening ear and offer you all the necessary help you may need.
You are unlikely to encounter any problem with our products or quality, but should you encounter any, please feel free to contact us 07588613787 – 01617929881. We are always available to assist you as quickly as possible.
We have a large stock of shelves for shops; shop shelving, retail wall shelving, retail shelving accessories and retail product display unit/shelves available.
Please click on the link to make your choice and place an order.
You can also visit our showroom in Manchester (Unit 4 Adelaide Street, Manchester M88AE United Kingdom)
Monday-Friday: 9.00 am to 18.00 pm
Sunday: 9.00 am to 16.00 pm
*Splash Shelving is the trading name of Dynamic Shelving Systems Limited
SPLASH SHELVING / ALL YOUR SHOP SHELVING NEEDS